When it comes to meeting all of your compliance and HR needs..
we understand the administrative burden businesses like yours face. To stay ahead of legislative deadlines and access timely information on the latest industry trends, organizations of all sizes face an uphill battle without the proper tools.
That’s where the FREE CGO Client Portal can help.
This resource helps employers across all industries fulfill their unique HR and compliance duties. These low-maintenance solutions are available 24/7, connecting you to services that can streamline your business and make your life that much easier—all with just a click of a button.
Tools Available in the Client Portal
- Resource Library—You’ll have access to a library of thousands of current, attorney approved materials on just about any topic you could imagine. Categories include compliance, safety, risk management, policies and forms, healthcare reform, HR, benefits, health and wellness, employee newsletters and much more.
- HR Hotline—Access a team of HR Professionals in your client portal via chat, email, or phone call. Ask any question related to the following topics: workers’ compensation, employee benefits, leaves of absence, federal compliance, state employment law, wage and hour issues, discipline and terminations, recruiting and hiring, employee relations, investigations, and performance management.
- ACA Reporting—Generate Forms 1094/1095 simply by importing your completed workbooks. You can even print your forms and file with the IRS or distribute to your employees—streamlining ACA compliance in just a few steps.
- Health Plan Compliance Calendar—Create a customizable compliance calendar simply by answering a few questions about your health care plan. Featuring a rolling list of federal compliance dates, monthly reminders and supplementary resources, you will have everything you need to remain informed and meet upcoming deadlines.
- Multistate Law Comparison Tool—This easy-to-use tool generates side-by-side charts to help you compare and contrast state laws. This is a must-have compliance resource for organizations with several locations across different states.
- Sample Job Descriptions—A well-written job description is a critical tool that connects qualified applicants to positions at your organization. Using sample job descriptions, you can effectively and accurately explain an employment opportunity to potential candidates.
- Salary Benchmarking Tool—This tool allows you to search compensation and pay structure reports, either annually or by the hour. What’s more, you can view and compare salary benchmarking survey information by state or within a state (narrowed by region or metro area).
- Total Compensation Statement Builder—It’s easy for your employees to think of total compensation simply in terms of salary, but it’s so much more than that. This step-by-step tool generates a total compensation statement in minutes, which, in turn, helps you educate your employees on the value of their benefits. Total compensation statements not only boost employee morale, but they are also a powerful retention tool.
- OSHA Log—A self-service solution that helps you record and track incidents, generate OSHA mandated reports and create forms—all in a secure, cloud-based environment with 24/7 access. You'll also have access to an OSHA incident advisor to help you decide if the incident should be reported or not.
If you are interested in gaining access to the portal simply email info@GoCGO.com or sign up for the October 25th demo!