Attorney Larry Grudzien addresses the following HR and legal questions impacting employers:
Attorney Grudzien will review all these issues and more.
- What is the timetable for the distribution of the vaccine in the coming months?
- Can an employer require employees to take the vaccine?
- What accommodations must employers make for those employees who cannot take the vaccine?
- What are the potential liability concerns under workers' compensation and other laws for employers if an employee takes the vaccine and develops an adverse reaction?
- What potential labor laws and related protections do employees have who may oppose taking a vaccine
- What potential concerns will an employer face in developing and enforcing policies that discipline employees who do not take the vaccine?