Connor & Gallagher OneSource (CGO) provides clients a comprehensive set of business products and services that support business operations and manage risk. Our specialized teams (Employee Benefits, Business Insurance, Human Resource Consulting, Payroll Processing, and Retirement Planning) excel at bringing a high level of expertise and a passionate can-do attitude to all that we do. CGO is a 2023 winner of the "Best Places to Work in Insurance" award, earned first place in the "Illinois Healthiest Employer" award and are a winner in the "The Nation's Best and Brightest in Wellness". We offer a welcoming, enjoyable work environment that thrives on relationship-building, and encourages continuing education and personal growth.
The culture we've established at Connor & Gallagher OneSource has played a direct role in the growth of our company and is a big reason why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
In August of 2015, we moved into a brand new, state-of-the-art office overlooking I-88 in Lisle, IL. Everything that went into the construction and design of our office was meant to augment the culture we've established at Connor & Gallagher OneSource. Our glass offices and open floor layout facilitate communication and a team working environment, common space provides a place for employees to collaborate with one another and be creative, and our cafe-style lounge provides a space for employees to relax and converse with one another and build camaraderie.
In short, we’re a close-knit group that likes to have fun and work hard. Our recent accolades are a testament that CGO is a great place to work (2016, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Best Places to Work in Insurance awards), and a company that provides exciting growth opportunities (Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in America). We offer a welcoming, enjoyable work environment that thrives on relationship-building.
Check out the positions we currently have available below. If you or someone you know would like to become part of our team, complete the form on this page or send your resume to pdettman@GoCGO.com.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Account Manager is at the center of ensuring the successful delivery of exceptional service to our clients. Working with the Producer he or she plans, executes, and tracks a customized service plan for each client, supports clients in reviewing coverage and program options and understanding associated details, and oversees the accuracy of client information in our agency management system.
· Works with service team to effectively manage and oversee new business and/or renewal processes by following workflow procedures and best practices
· Creates submission for underwriters, by engaging with clients and prospective clients on their exposures, coverages, and program needs, assembling into submission package following best practices
· Communicates with underwriters on submissions and negotiates premium, coverage, and other terms on behalf of clients
· Evaluates coverage, terms, and conditions of quotes received from underwriters; compares quote options from multiple carriers and presents coverage comparisons as requested
· Manages creation of proposals, providing summary of programs and options and service plan designed to support clients in making decisions about insurance programs
· Builds personalized client relationships through multiple channels of communication such as phone, email, and in-person meetings
· Maintains positive working relationships with insurance carriers, attends meetings and events as appropriate, and proactively learns about their products and underwriting approaches
· Consistently follows client service workflows
· Accurately maintains complete client files including the clear documentation of account detail in agency management systems including policy information, activities, attachments, and correspondence
· Participates in ongoing scheduled meetings with service team to discuss accounts, renewals, service needs, etc.
· Communicates effectively with Producers and Client Service Representatives and provides timely and complete information to allow them to establish positive client relationships and efficiently manage their processes and workload.
Experience / Requirements:
5+ years Account Manager Middle Market Accounts experience within an insurance brokerage, or comparable experience.
Upon hire, Illinois Producers License for Fire/Casualty
BS/BA in Business, Insurance or related field preferred
Experience working with Applied Epic required
Proficient skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
Salary range based on experience: $70,000-$85,000 per year
Benefits Account Manager
Working with the Producer and Account Executive, the Account Manager builds effective, personalized working relationships with their clients and supports the day to day and proposal, renewal and open enrollment process.
Required Education and Experience