Major changes to retirement savings plans are coming due to the Secure 2.0 legislation that was signed into law December 23, 2022. Retirement Plan sponsors will need to act on some of the provisions included in this legislation so we are hosting a seminar to explain:
- A summary of the many changes that were made (over 90 new provisions)
- Which provisions are optional?
- How this new legislation is going to impact your organization
- The decisions you'll need to make for your company retirement plan
- Effective dates & implementation timeline
- Recap of the next steps you should take to incorporate these changes
Approved for 1.5 HRCI & SHRM Credits
Connor & Gallagher OneSource is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
HR Certification Institute’s® (http://www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that Connor & Gallagher OneSource meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®
Joshua M. Kopec, AIF®, CPFA
Retirement Plan Practice Leader
Connor & Gallagher OneSource (CGO)
Email us at info@GoCGO.com