Next Meetup: Thursday, July 25 from 3 - 5pm
HR Hot Topic of the month: “How to handle a workers' compensation injury - The process and procedure that HR should follow when an employee gets hurt on the job.”
A monthly meetup for Chicagoland human resources professionals to
- Problem solve
- Learn about hot button HR issues
- Stay informed of legislative updates, compliance deadlines, and trending HR topics
Every hr(630) meeting will have the same format, but the speakers, topics, and updates will vary for each event.
- 3 - 3:30pm - Networking, food, and drinks
- 3:30 - 4pm - A panel will share important legislative updates, compliance deadlines, and trending topics impacting HR.
- 4 - 4:30pm - Problem solving - attendees will have the option to ask questions about real life workforce issues for the group and panel to offer advice and solutions.
- 4:30 - 5pm - Guest speaker will teach group about a HR Hot Topic
Mark your calendars!
2019 hr(630) meeting dates (always from 3-5pm CT)
- July 25
- August 29
- September 26
- October 24
- November 14
- December 12